- Addgene CRISPR/Cas9 Guide
- BACPAC Resources at Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute
- Center for Comparative Medicine (CCM), UConn Health
Charles River Laboratory
On-line literature, research models and services catalog.
- Department of Genetics and Genome Sciences, UConn Health
Includes over 500,000 SNPs for 75 mouse strains from dbSNP build 124, mapped to mouse genome sequence build 33.
- Mutant Mouse Regional Resource Centers
The MMRRC facilities cryopreserve and distribute mouse strains with potential value in the research of human disease and biology.
- Nagy's Lab
Cre mouse line library and R1 embryonic stem cell information.
Single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) database.
- Recombineering Website at NCI-Frederick
Laboratory animals and services.
- The Jackson Laboratory
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics
Contains the reference sequence and working draft assemblies for a large collection of genomes.