Standard Operating Procedure for CMGM Entry
Prior to Entry
- Authorized personnel only.
- 48 hour notice prior to entry.
- Personnel must not come in contact with any outside rodents for 48 hours prior to entry.
Entry to Break Room Area
- Electronic door access.
Locker Room Area
- Remove outer clothing and socks.
- Place in provided lockers.
- Wash hair and body thoroughly.
- Towel dry.
- Dress in undergarments and scrubs.
- Unlock doors for incoming personnel.
Air Shower Room
- Enter through air shower.
Disposable Dressing Area
- Put on disposable sleeves.
- Put on hair bonnet.
- Put on gloves.
- Put on shoe covers and enter into animal facility.
Contributed by Kelly Hoyt.